Why not explore the Netherlands by train? It is a great way to travel through the Netherlands. Trains are available on a frequent basis throughout the country and they are always a comfortable way of travelling from one place to another.
On a regular basis you can buy an affordable NS Day Travel Card. But they are always available during a limited time. Right now you can by a NS Day Travel Card at Blokker for only 14,95 euro! Buy it at one of the Blokker shops or get it online.
Here are the rules for the NS Day Travel Card
- You can buy the NS Day Travel Card at Blokker until September 20th 2015.
- You can use the NS Day Travel Card from September 20th – October 25th 2015.
- You can use the card on Monday till Friday from 9:00 – 16:00 and after 18:30. On Saturday & Sunday you can use the card the whole day.
- One NS Day Travel Card is for 1 person only, travelling in 2nd class.
- You can use the card in all trains within the Netherlands by NS, Arriva, Breng, Connexxion, Syntus & Veolia.
- The NS Day Travel Card is a chipcard which can be used immediately. When you check in at the first train station, you’ll have started the day use.
Want to plan your trip? Then visit the website of the NS.