Travelling to Amsterdam and looking for an interesting and affordable place to stay? On a regular basis we write posts about great places to stay in Amsterdam. But there is more about the Netherlands then this city, so often we write about other great places to stay at within the country!
Here’s a list of our posts on nice places to stay!
Where to stay in Amsterdam?
- The 7 most special places to stay in Amsterdam: unique places like a crane, the altar of a church, a tram cart and a tiny industrial monument.
- Houseboat ‘DeZon’: just south of Amsterdam along the Amstel. Stay includes private boat tour and free use of bicycles.
- B&B The Mallard: quiet location outside the city center, but next a local windmill and with great connections to the city and beyond.
- Check out the listings on AirBnB for Amsterdam.
Where to stay in the Netherlands?
- 5 coolest AirBnB spots in the Netherlands: for instance your own private island, a windmill or a boat.
- Romantic getaway in a lighthouse: there are 3 places in the Netherlands where you can sleep in a lighthouse. Best views of the sunset guaranteed!
- Spend to night like a Hobbit in Castricum: unique hobbit holiday home close to the beach.
- Sleep in a beach house on the beach of Wijk aan Zee: guaranteed sunset and fresh swim in the morning!
- Romantic getaway in a fortress in Loosdrecht: small, but cozy B&B inside a historic fortress part of the Nieuwe Hollandse Waterlinie.
- 3 idyllic places to stay close to Amsterdam: an original wooden house on Marken, a romantic cottage in De Beemster & a wooden house in De Rijp.
- Escape the city and stay in one of these cottages on the Veluwe: the largest natural area within the Netherlands.
- 5 great & affordable places to stay in Rotterdam
- Hotel Sonnevanck in Wijk aan Zee